Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As an Internet Crowd Worker in Brazil your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search and online products more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in your market. The main purpose of this role is to perform research and to capture your opinions to ensure we achieve the best results possible to make a difference to the user experience. In this role the quality of your contribution and your work is of utmost importance for us, our clients and most importantly for your own success on the program.
This is an independent freelance contract role.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (10-20 hours per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese are essential, additional language skills are an advantage
- Must be working and living in Brazil for a period of 5 years
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
- A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
- Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
- Degree level qualification
What We Offer
- Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
- Work from home office environment
- PC with Windows 7 or Vista. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
- Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally. Through our dedicated Enterprise Crowdsourcing division, we help clients grow their businesses by providing the most agile and professional work solutions on the planet changing the way work gets done. To learn more visit http://www.thesmartcrowd.com
If this is an opportunity you are interested in please copy and paste the below link into your browser: